Coaching will Help you develop personal planning and management skills leading to healthier and happier lifestyle thus improving on aspects such as relationships, self-esteem and self-confidence and giving clearer judgement in how you see yourself in any situation.
Coaching can immensely help those who struggle with ADHD. Coaching sessions can particularly help with;
• Building confidence.
• Improving Focus on specific tasks.
• Being heard in a non- judgmental environment.
• Learning about the obstacles that hold you back.
• Deciding Goals- Reducing procrastination.
• Expanding perception of thought.
• Helping set a good environment for you to work in.
• Helping to piece things together.
Coaching can also help you acquire new skills/strategies such as;
• Time Management
• Manage Distractibility
• Designing a Plan That Works Best for you
• Setting boundaries
Coaching is just another avenue that will help you to build up on the strengths you have hidden away. This is effective as these sessions are non-judgmental and we work on finding solutions. People often feel more comfortable opening up to someone with whom they don’t have a close relationship with, someone who can look objectively as a person from the outside looking in.