Recent graduate of ADD Coach Academy
Accredited ADHD & Life Coach Training Program, New York.
- Department of Social Science.; DIT college Dublin- Ba Degree in Social care
- 2000— Certificate in Development Studies-Social and Economic Change- Kimmage manor, Harolds cross.
- 1998-1999– Liberties college, Dublin 8, Youth and Community Studies. Achieved an Extra Mural Diploma
- 1997:Portobello School of childcare, Dominick street D,1 certificate course in child care studies. Also a volunteer with Stoneybatter youth service in 1997.
More training information
- I am trained in motivational interviewing.
- Therapeutic Crisis intervention
- Assist- Suicide intervention Training.(HSE)
- Bereavement training.
- Self harm reduction training (HSE)
- Trauma informed care
More about me:-
In the work I do with young adults living in Homeless services, my role is to
- Provide young adults with individual support and key working.
- Advocating on a young person’s behalf with various local authorities such as housing associations, social welfare, schools and colleges and all other relevant professionals.
- Developing support and personal plans with the young person
As a coach I am also assisting someone in their own personal plan or simply meeting them where they are at, to begin Focusing on whatever steps they feel they can take at a given time with the knowledge of how our brains can work uniquely.
Many with ADHD present with other Co existing conditions such as ASD, Depression and anxiety , however each brain remains unique- ADHD has many traits that can impact other conditions and other conditions impact ADHD, so it is important to consider everything in tackling various traits.
Volunteer and advocate for adults with ADHD with ADHD Ireland, North Brunswich Street.My role here is volunteer
facilitator to Adult support group for ADHD adults.